A breast lift addresses sagging and uneven breasts decreased breast volume and drooping nipples, and stretched areolas (the darker area surrounding the nipples), recreating a youthful shape and lifting to your breasts. If there is too little or too much breast volume, breast augmentation or breast reduction might be recommended in addition to a lift. Every year, thousands of women undergo successful breast lift surgery, experience no major problems, and are pleased with the results.
When to Consider a Breast Lift
- Pregnancy, nursing, gravity, weight gain or loss, normal aging, and heredity have taken a toll on the shape of your breasts, resulting in sagging or excess skin
- If your surgeon thinks that breast implants alone are unlikely to achieve the contour you desire
- If the tissue surrounding the nipple or areola has become stretched
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider a breast lift:
- Breasts that are pendulous but adequate in size.
- Breasts that lack substance or firmness.
- Nipples and areolas point downward, especially if they are positioned below the breast crease.
- Breasts that appear different from each other; one breast may appear firm and well positioned while the other does not.
- Breasts that are not equal in size.
- Breasts that are relatively small.
- Breasts that are large and heavy can be lifted, but the results may not be as long-lasting as a breast lift performed on smaller breasts; the weight of larger breasts works against surgical changes.
- You are finished with childbearing and breast-feeding. If you plan to have children, you may want to postpone cosmetic breast surgery. Pregnancy may stretch the breasts and reduce their volume, compromising surgery benefits.
Why should I choose the Konuk Clinic?
We assist you from the airport to the hotel, with our disinfected vehicles for their safety and comfort. We have an interpreter team with us so that our patients do not experience any communication problems.
We will assist you with your in-person consultation with our doctors at Konuk Clinic. During the consultation, our medical team will conduct the necessary medical analysis to determine whether you are suitable for the operation.
After the completion of your surgery process, you are ready to leave the Konuk Clinic. We will assist you to your arranged 5-star hotel to rest after the operation.
According to your doctor's recommendation, our team will assist you to the Konuk Clinic for your doctor to check up on you and your results. Then we will assist you to the airport with your new look!